Saturday, April 26, 2008

I've Been Away..

My internet has been basically as screwed as Mia in Princess Mia by Meg Cabot. I love Meg Cabot, and I have been reading her books since I was nine. I've learnt about things I probably shouldn't have when other girls my age were riding bicycles and drawing cats. I've always been different. But yeah, my internet sucks. I wanted to try Mobile Blogging, but my cellphone is about as dumb as... these stupid similies.

Get my drift?

Anyways, it's bad enough I don't even live in the U.S, which adds to my dumb you-can't-mobile-blog-from-your-phone situation. So, I must live with what I have... and go chill at an internet cafe or something.

Speaking of Meg Cabot, her new book Airhead is coming out on May 13. I am so excited. Seriously, I've become almost as obsessive with writing fan fiction for this novel, than I am for hisgoldeneyes.com. Which, I may add, has the update on Twilight The Movie information 24/7.
For example, THE TWILIGHT TEASER WILL BE BEFORE THE MOVIE SPEED RACER!

Which is reason enough to go, for me at least.

Signed, Reading Roxanne

No comments: